Tomorrow will be a week since starting the castor oil challenge and I haven’t seen any major changes except that my hair feels so freaking SOFT and my hands won’t stop touching it cause it feels so amazing! Anyway photos of my first length check can’t wait to see progress!
With roles in both the sci-fi and fantasy genre,she thoughtfully plays interesting and different roles not normally given to young women of color. At only the age of 15, she already has had a remarkable resume playing in two tremendously popular series: the Hunger Games and now Sleepy Hallow. Paired her sharp wit that can be seen in her clever tweets she has in a short period of time become quite a force to be reckoned with.
YES SHE IS PERFECT. SHE IS PERFECT CHILD.
Anonymous asked: What are good natural hair dyes?
Look for products that are ammonia and peroxide-free and use vegetable-based dyes. Now I’ve never tried these brands (and I’ve never colored my hair to be honest) but I hear they are good.
- Light Mountain Hair Color Products
- Lustrous Henna Hair Color Products by Saba Botanical
- Palette By Nature Hair Color Products
- Surya Henna
- Rainbow Henna
- Morrocco Method Simply Pure Henna
- Color Me Naturally by Aubrey
Other alternatives: DIY color herbal rinses, vegetable based rinses, henna, chalk and eye shadow.
WARNING: every permanent chemical hair dye contains para-phenylenediamine, or the same chemical by another name.
Take your magnifying glass with you when you buy hair dye! The print is very, very small, but it IS THERE! Para-phenylenediamine goes by other names: p-toluenediamine, p-Phenylenediamine, paraphenylenediamine, 4-phenylenediamine, phenylenediamine. Look for them!
As always, it is up to you, the consumer, to do the research and to become responsible for your own health, in regard to what goes on your body in addition to what goes in it.
One Shot of Wheatgrass Juice
- One ounce contains 103 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- One ounce of wheatgrass juice represents as much nutritional value as approximately 2.5 pounds of fresh green vegetables.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in chlorophyll.
- It is very high in vitamins A, B-Complex, C, E and K.
- Wheatgrass juice is a natural source of laetrile (B-17).
- It contains beta-carotene, which is found in red, green and yellow pigmented fruits and vegetables. Beta-carotene acts as a scavenger against harmful molecules flowing naturally through the body or through toxins inhaled from cigarette smoke, air pollution and other damaging sources.
- Wheatgrass cleanses, purifies and feeds the body by activating the white blood cells, which boost the body’s immune system.
- Wheatgrass juice is also beneficial for people who need to lose weight or cleanse their bodies.